What to say to people who did not show up to the meeting?

9:50 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I want to give you a tip on what to say to someone who said they will come to your presentation but at the end they did not turn up. This kind of situations are made to show the posture and positioning you and your prospect. You need to strictly manage the energy level here.
For some strange reason many people in home business has this strange mindset of beg, bug or need people to meet them, buy their product or join their team. The classic mistake made by most of newbies and amateurs in network marketing business is they call their prospect and say things like: “Oh man, why didn’t you show up last night? I told you this super successful guy is coming and… and I promised him I will bring someone with me for the presentation… You should at least let me know!”. They think they might doing right thing but essentially this is a complete disaster. Why? Because in many cases this is what they will get in response: “Wow, wow, wow, slow down dude. What is wrong with you? Stop pushing me  with these your pyramid thing!” and they hang up and ignore you for the rest of their life.

So here is what in my opinion you should do with this nasty person who didn’t show up. Just give them a call and say something like:

  • (Me) Hey Bobby (the guy who didn’t show up), I would like to apologise you
  • (Bobby) Oh, why are you apologise me?
  • (Me) I would like to apologise you because of my terrible work with explaining you how last night meeting works. We have had bunch of people who joined the team and you know, if I did proper job inviting you, than probably you would already have a people in your team working to build your business.
  • (Bobby) Oh…
  • (Me) Well, sorry again. I need to go, still need to call and welcome new guys in the team. Will catch you up someday. Bye!
As you can feel from this conversation I am in control and I have the power above my nasty friend Bobby. You can bet that now he will be begging me for more information and when I invite him for the presentation again he will be there. I am 100% sure about that.

More info about how to talk to someone who didn’t show up for the presentation in the video below.


I hope you have found value in today’s post I would really appreciate if you leave a comment below and share this information with your friends. Make sure you subscribe to our website and youtube channel for more free mlm training.
I wish you best success!
Karol Kubiak

P.S. Awesome quotes of the day!

“I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying.”
“The more reasons you have for achieving your goal, the more determined you will become.”
“When one man… has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself.”
“We are all born originals – why is it so many of us die copies?”
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”
“You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.”
“We cannot discover new oceans until we have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
“Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile.”
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
“Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you.”

0 comments: