Are your kids your excuse or your motivation?

3:46 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I am building actively my network marketing business and also I am raising my 2 years old baby girl. And I need to admit- this is really hard thing to do. However there is a saying: “If you make hard things your life will be easy but if you make easy things your life will be hard.”. So basically I want to tell you that I will never make my child a perfect excuse of not doing something. I can see that so often even with my friends when they make excuses just because of their kids. They say: well I like the idea of the business but I have kids so have no time for it. Really? So when will you have a time for yourself and your kids? Or they say: I do not travel because I have small kids. Really? So when will you have time to create the priceless memories with your family? Shouldn’t that be now? I mean, right now?
99% of the time kids are pure excuse and the truth is your kids shouldn’t be your excuse. They should be you pure motivation to show them that life is full of possibilities and they should take as much as possible from each day. Who do you think your children will copy? A neighbour or a parent? What do you want your kids to be like when they grow up? Do you think sitting on your butt doing nothing is a good example for them? I don’t think so.
I think that your kids just force you to be more organised and plan each day. You can do everything you want if you plan it properly. At the moment I am writing this post when my daughter is taking a nap. I am planning my days so I can spend quality time with my little Susana – with no phone, no facebook, no calls, no laptop. Just me and my baby. And I am so grateful that I have time freedom thanks to MLM business to spend this time with her rather than sitting 40-50 hours every week in the office and renting someone to raise my kid. Isn’t that weird for you to give 80% of your income away just to pay for kinder garden or babysitter to look after your little one?
So my advice for you is: Never ever make your children an excuse. Always look at them and despite of how tired you are or how busy you are make them your greatest motivation to change your life and give them a better life as well. This is what you can achieve through multi-level marketing business. Time freedom and passive income coming in month in and month out. And the best part is that you are able to pass your running business down to your kids. You own it! That’s the legacy I am talking about.

If you want to hear more of my thoughts on making your kids and excuse or motivation please see the video below.


As I said at the beginning of this post raising a child and building a business is not easy. But spending 40-60 hours a week at work and not seeing your baby plus spending most of your salary on babysitter is even harder. So have a faith in that nothing worth having is easy to reach. Just make it happen. Not only for yourself but for most of all for your children!
I hope you have found value in today’s post I would really appreciate if you leave a comment below and share this information with your friends. Make sure you subscribe to our website and youtube channel for more free mlm training.
I wish you best success!
Robert Cielecki

P.S. Another bit of inspiration just for you!

“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
“Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.”
“In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create.”
“It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.”
“Success is how high you bounce after you hit bottom.”
“If you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.”
“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.”
“Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.”
“I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying.”
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”

0 comments: